Discover where the best snorkeling sites in the world are? We've put together a list of the top snorkeling sites in the world.
Snorkeling is a relatively inexpensive soft adventure activity and can be enjoyed by anyone, at any, level (even non-swimmers) who have curiosity for underwater adventure.
It's a great way to complement a vacation to a tropical destination. Snorkeling is a great activity for the whole family to get involved with exploring the underwater adventure without costly equipment and tours.
Snorkeling is not difficult. The hardest thing to get used to is breathing with your head under water. Many beginning snorkelers get their confidence up by either starting out in a swimming pool and at the beach.
If you don't have your own snorkeling equipment you can rent it or buy it at any location with good snorkeling.
We include a number of factors in choosing a site including:
1) The variety of marine life and coral.
2) Clarity of water and visibility
3) Safe for beginners with mild currents
4) Ease of accessibility. Locations where coral is close to the shore and and accessible without much difficulty
5) Snorkeling on a boat excursion trip where the experience is especially unique.
Copyright © 2007 - 2014. All rights reserved. www.soft-adventure-tourism.com